Independent House in Kumbakonam at Rs. 24 Lac
- 2400000.00 Rs
- Published date: November 20, 2016
- Kumbakonam, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India
swaminatha swami nagar at swamimalai
why to buy a plot at swamimalai?
Swamimalai Murugan Temple is a Hindu temple located in Swamimalai, 5 km from Kumbakonam on the banks of a tributary of river Cauvery,
250 km from Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, India.
Swamimalai is one of the Arupadaiveedu, believed to be the six main abodes of Muruga, that mark the different phases of his life
The temple is built on an artificial hill. In Tamil language, such an artificial hill is called "Kattu Malai"
Newly build home for RS.24,00,000 where land area is 1500 sq.ft and builded area is 1000 sq.ft with two bed rooms with attached bathroom, one hall, one kitchen and extra common bathroom.
Plots also available.
*Located just back side of swamimalai murugan temple.
*3kms to darasuram airavatesvara temple.
*2kms to PRIEST CBSE school at darasuram bypass.
*Shops, pharmacy are available at walkable distance.
*User friendly bus stops.
*Frequent busesto kumbakonam, thanjavur, etc..
*3kms to patteswaram durga temple.
*5kms to kumbakonam.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Housing Swap Kumbakonam (Tamil Nadu) November 20, 2016 Check with seller
Abinaya Nagar in Dharasuram(valaiyapettai). Dharasuram is famous for the Airavatesvara Temple. Airavatesvara Temple is a Hindu temple of Dravidian architecture located in the town of Darasuram, near Kumbakonam in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu....
Housing Swap Kumbakonam (Tamil Nadu) November 20, 2016 2400000.00 Rs
Meenachi nagar at patteswaram Thenupuriswarar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Shiva located in the holy village of Patteeswaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The temple is incarnated by the hymns of Tirugnana Sambandar and is classified as Paadal...