Aamir Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Family, Biography, Facts & Wiki
Aamir Khan Biography
Born Name – Aamir Hussain Khan
Date of Birth- 14 March 1965 (age 46)
Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Occupation – Actress Years active 1997 –
Years Active – 1973–1974, 1984, 1988–2001, 2005–
Present – Spouse Reena Dutta (1986–2002),Kiran Rao (2005–present)
Aamir Khan Wiki
Aamir Khan was born on March 14 1965. He has appeared in many commercial as well as critically acclaimed films and is one of the most popular figures in the Hindi film industry.
Aamir Khan Biography Profile reveals that he started his career as a child actor in the film Yaadon Ki Baaraat in 1973.
- The biography of Aamir Khan tells that his father Tahir Hussain and uncle Nasir Hussain were film producers. He is a descendant to the Muslim scholar Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
- His first wife was Reena Dutta who had played a small part in the movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. They have two children Junaid and Ira who stay with their mother now. The biography of Aamir Khan divulges that currently he is married to Kiran Rao who was an assistant director in the movie Lagaan.
- Aamir Khan Biography profile reveals that his professional career began with Ketan Mehta’s Holi in 1984 eleven years after his debut as a child actor.
- In 1988 he was noticed in Qyamat Se Qyamat Tak which was directed by his cousin. This film launched Aamir Khan as a leading actor.
- He received National Award in the special Jury category for the movie Raakh.
- The Aamir Khan Biography Profile features that he gave several hits in the 1990s like Dil, Dil Hain KI Manta Nahi, Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander, Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke, Rangeela, Andaz Apna Apna, Raja Hindustani, Ishq, Ghulam, Sarfarosh and Deepa Mehta’s art house movie Earth. He received the Filmfare for Best Actor for the movie Raja Hindustani.
- In 2000 his first movie Mela was a flop. The biography of Aamir Khan reveals that he acted with his real life brother Faisal Khan.
- In 2001 Lagaan boosted his career graph to an incomparable level. It received a nomination in the Best Foreign Film category. He also won the National Film award for this movie according to the Aamir Khan Biography Profile.
- He gave several blockbusters since lagan like Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, Fanaa, Taare Zameen Par, Ghajini and most recently 3 Idiots. He also played the part of Mangal Pandey in Ketan Mehta’s Mangal Pandey: The Rising. He ahs appeared in his wife Kiran Rao’s directorial debut Dhobi Ghat.
- The biography of Aamir Khan lays emphasis on Quality rather than quantity. His movies are classy and he is one of the finest actors around.
- He has also produced several movies like Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Na and Dhobi Ghat.
Aamir Khan Biography profile proves that he is an extremely talented actor who believes in perfection. His story of success is a rare one and inspires many Indian youths who dream to take up acting as a profession.
|Real Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Nickname||Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Father was from Bhopal and his mother was from Banaras. Liive in Lucknow and basically from Shahabad (near Hardoi), Uttar Pradesh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm|
|in meters- 1.68 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg|
|in Pounds- 154 lbs|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches|
|- Waist: 30 Inches|
|- Biceps: 14 Inches|
|School||J.B. Petit School, Mumbai|
|St. Anne's High School, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||As a child actor: Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973)|
|As a lead actor: Holi (1984)|
|Family||Father - Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)|
|Mother - Zeenat Hussain|
|Brother - Faisal Khan (younger)|
|Sisters - Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (both younger)|
|Best Friend||Salman Khan, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Home & Address||Hill View Apartments, Bandra West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Listening old music, Watching cricket, Doing social work|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Doing research for his work|
|Dislikes: Corruption, Liars|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Reena Dutta, Kiran Rao|
|Wife/Spouse||1st Wife: Reena Dutta (divorced)|
|2nd Wife: Kiran Rao|
|Marriage Date||1st Marriage: April 18, 1986|
|2nd Marriage: 28 December 2005|
|Children||From 1st wife: Ira Khan (daughter), Junaid Khan (son)|
|From 2nd wife: Azad Rao Khan (son)|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz S600, Bentley Continental, Rolls Royce Ghost Phantom, Land Rover Range Rover SUV, BMW 6 series|
|Salary||60 crore/film (INR)|
|Favourite Food||Mughlai & Baked Chicken (But he has turned into a pure vegetarian guy now)|
|Favourite Actor||Govinda, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis|
|Favourite Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali|
|Favourite Sports||Tennis, Cricket|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Pyaasa (1957)|
|Favourite Song||Oh Re Taal Mile from the film Anokhi Raat (1968)|
|Net Worth||$300 Million|