* Nath’s swearing-in ceremony was attended by outgoing CM of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan, together with numerous Congress allies and Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
* Congress chief
Ashok Gehlot took oath as the main minister of Rajasthan
+ on Monday subsequent not long ago concluded assembly elections in the point out the place Congress received on 100 seats, wresting the point out from BJP and continuing the revolving-doorway custom of Rajasthan alternating between the two nationwide parties.
* Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh administered the oath of business office to Gehlot and Pilot in the presence of Congress president Rahul Gandhi and former key minister Manmohan Singh at the Albert Hall, Jaipur.
* The governor said on the suggestion of Gehlot, Pilot will be deputy chief minister of Rajasthan.
* Following the swearing-in, Rahul Gandhi took to Twitter to thank the people today of Rajasthan for believing in the social gathering and vowed that the point out govt will fulfil its obligations.
कांग्रेस पार्टी पर विश्वास करने के लिए राजस्थान वासियों का हृदय से आभार। कांग्रेस के कार्यकर्ताओं और नेताओं को उन… https://t.co/qLkkkDNW1X
— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) 1545027563000
* Former CM of Rajasthan Vasundhara Raje was also existing at the swearing in ceremony of CM Ashok Gehlot.
* In a exhibit of opposition unity, the outstanding leaders who attended the oath-getting ceremony had been former primary minister H D Devegowda, Karnataka chief minister H D Kumaraswamy and previous Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah.
*However, other important allies of Congress like Samajwadi Bash (SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chiefs Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati did not show up at the ceremony in Jaipur and are not likely to take part in the other two events in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, according to news agency ANI.
* Among some others who were being present at the ceremony in Jaipur are NCP’s Sharad Pawar, LJD chief Sharad Yadav, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, RJD chief Tejashwi Yadav, DMK leader M K Stalin, JMM leader Hemant Soren and JVM leader Babulal Marandi.
* Gehlot, Pilot and other leaders obtained Rahul Gandhi, Manmohan Singh at the airport and remaining for the Albert Hall in a bus amid limited security arrangements.
* Huge amount of the bash users and supporters have been present in the oath ceremony.
* Pursuing Gehlot’s initiation into business office, Kamal Nath will take oath as CM of Madhya Pradesh in Bhopal later on in the afternoon and Bhupesh Baghel will be sworn-in as Chhattisgarh chief minister in Raipur during early night several hours.