Deepika Padukone Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Age, Family, Biography, Wiki & Facts
Deepika Padukone Biography
Born -January 5, 1986 (1986-01-05) (age 25) Copenhagen, Denmark
Occupation – Actress, Model
Years Active – 2006â€“present
Deepika Padukone Wiki
Deepika Padukone was born on January 1986. She is an Indian model and actress. The biography of Deepika Padukone reveals that she is the daughter of former badminton champion Prakash Padukone.
- Deepika Padukone biography profile reveals that she was born in Denmark. Her family shifted to Bangalore when she was eleven months old.
- Her father was an international level badminton player and her mother a travel agent.
- According to the biography of Deepika Padukone her mother tongue is Konkani.
- She has a younger sister Anisha born on February 2 1991.
- She did her schooling from Sophia High in Bangalore and later attended Mount Carmel College in Bangalore.
- During her high school days she played state level badminton but badminton did not attract her as a career.
Deepika Padukone Biography profile reveals that she began her career as a model before taking up acting.
- Deepika Padukone Biography profile divulges that she started modelling while at college.
- During her modelling career Deepika Padukone Biography profile includes endorsements of brands like Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close Up toothpaste and Limca.
- Recently the biography of Deepika Padukone also tells that she has been selected a s the brand ambassador for Jewels of India a retail show on jewellery.
- Deepika Padukone is also the international face of the cosmetic giant Maybelline.
- A high point in the Deepika Padukone Biography profile was when she won the Model of the Year award at the fifth version of the Kingfisher Fashion Awards. She also appeared in the Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2006.
- In 2006 she also won two awards in the Idea Zee fashion Awards in the Female Model of the Year and Fresh face of the year categories.
- She was chosen as the brand ambassador for Kingfisher Airlines, Levis Strauss and Tissot SA.
- Deepika also appeared in the Naam Hai Tera music video by Himesh Reshamiya.
- The biography of Deepika Padukone tells made her acting debut in the Kannada film Aishwarya in 2006 and her Bollywood debut opposite Shahrukh Khan in the Farah Khan blockbuster Om Shanti Om in 2007. This movie earned her the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award.
- She gave a few hits like Bachna Ae Haseena and Love aaj Kal.
- Chandni Chawk To China was a let down.
- Her releases in 2010 were moderate success like Karthik Calling Karthik, Housefull, Lafangey Parindey, Break Ke Baad and Khele Hum Jee Jaan Sey.
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm|
|in meters- 1.74 m|
|in Feet Inches- 5'8½"|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg|
|in Pounds- 121 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Kannada: Aishwarya (2006)|
|Bollywood: Om Shanti Om (2007)|
|Hollywood: XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017)|
|Family||Father - Prakash Padukone (Former Indian badminton player)|
|Mother - Ujjala Padukone (Worked as a travel agent)|
|Sister - Anisha Padukone (Younger, Golfer)|
|Brother - N/A|
|Caste||Brahmin (Chitrapur Saraswat)|
|Address||An apartment in Beau Monde, Prabhadevi, Mumbai|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Eating South Indian snacks, wearing Indian clothes like sarees, chudidaars, to put mascara, gym wear|
|Dislikes: Negativity, Wearing designer clothes|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Playing badminton, Cooking|
|• After her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, she cheekily commented on Ranbir on a popular chat show "Koffee with Karan" that Ranbir should endorse a condom brand.|
|Favourite Food||Ravioli bolognese, Pasta, Dal-chawal, Biryani, Maharashtrian varan, South Indian food, Mediterranean food, Dim sum, Spaghetti, Pasta, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere|
|Favourite Actresses||Hema Malni, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Hollywood: The Color of Paradise, Cinderella Man|
|Favourite Singers||A.R. Rahman, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber|
|Favourite Colours||White, Mauve|
|Favourite Fashion Designers||Anju Modi, Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal|
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Zara|
|Favourite Destinations||France, Maldives|
|Favourite Sport||Badminton, Football, Polo|
|Favourite Restaurants||Olive, Ram and Shyam, in Mumbai|
|Sunny's in Bengaluru|
|Ping Pong, Scalini, in London|
|Soho House in Toronto|
|Mabula in South Africa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nihaar Pandya (Actor)|
|Upen Patel (Actor)|
|Muzammil Ibrahim (Actor)|
|Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)|
|Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)|
|Siddharth Mallya (Actor)|
|Ranveer Singh (Actor)|
|Cars Collection||Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini Cooper, BMW 5-Series|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 13 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10 million|