“Gynaecomastia” is a Greek word meaning “women-like breasts.” It is a common condition affecting 60-70 percent of males sometime during teenage years. Mostly these breasts are relatively small, regress spontaneously in a couple of years and do not become a cause of concern.
Gynecomastia becomes bothersome when:
1. Male breasts or pointy nipples are showing through clothing.
2. Causing embarrassment in wearing gym wear and swimming trunks or going shirtless
3. Causing psychological trauma.
4. Gynaecomastia can affect slim and athletic men as well as obese men
Male breast reduction (Gynaecomastia) surgery procedure
Anaesthesia: General/Local tumescent
Duration of Surgery: 1-2 hours
Hospital Stay: Daycare same evening
Recovery: Same Dinner night, moderate activity next day, joining back work in 1 week
Walking: Same day
Writing and Computer: Next Day – only as much as you feel comfortable
Shower: Next day
Exercise: Treadmill after two weeks, weights after one month or later
Driving/Work: After one week
Visit Now: https://www.ambrosiaclinic.com
Indian Overseas Bank Building, 3rd Floor
Road No 12, Banjara Hills
• Contact: 91 9014901020
• Whats App: +91 9291565930
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org