* Overseer, returning officer and collectors will be present with the candidates just before the opening of solid rooms.
* There are 51 counting centres with each individual district headquarters acquiring just one centre.
* Kotma assembly constituency in Anup Pur district has the least variety counting rounds: 15, for the reason that of the measurement of the constituency, and the most will be in Indore: 5 constituency with 32 rounds.
* In the 2013 election, Congress celebration could gain only 58 seats in the condition, even though BJP’s Shivraj Singh Chouhan was elected the main minister for the third consecutive time.
* There are 230 constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
* Elections in Madhya Pradesh were held in a single phase on November 28, 2018.