Times Now-CNX predicts a earn for BJP in Madhya Pradesh, with 126 seats
Congress appears to be like a distant next in the condition, according to Times Now-CNX, with 89 seats
BSP has been presented 6 seats, and other individuals 6 seats as very well, in Madhya Pradesh (according to Situations Now-CNX)
* In the 2013 elections, Congress received a mere 58 of the 230 seats
* In the 2013 assembly elections, Shivraj Singh Chouhan was elected the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for the third consecutive time.
* The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Indian National Congress (INC) are locked in a eager contest for ability in Madhya Pradesh.
* There are 230 assembly constituencies in the condition of Madhya Pradesh.
* The counting of votes will be performed on December 11, 2018.
* Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh were held in a solitary phase, on November 28, 2018.