The team contains youths in the 20-35 age team who hail from middle cash flow team people.
The users have been radicalised by a UP-based mostly Mufti, who is also the alleged mastermind and founder of ‘Harkat-ul-Harb-e-Islam’, which can be loosely translated as ‘war for the cause of Islam’, the NIA has alleged.
These are the 10 guys who plotted to have out attacks in the state:
1. Mufti Mohammed Suhail alias Hazrath (29): The alleged founder of the team is a indigenous of Amroha in West Uttar Pradesh the place he will work as a Mufti in a madrasa at Hakim Mahtab Uddin Hashmi Street. Presently residing in Jafrabad in northeast Delhi, he allegedly founded the group a few-four months back and indoctrinated its associates utilizing online sources connected to the ISIS. A online video has been seized by the agency where Suhail can be heard telling how to assemble bomb applying a circuit.
It is alleged that he experienced tasked other workforce users to procure arms, explosives and other add-ons to prepare distant-controlled bombs and pipe-bombs.
2. Anas Yunus (24): A resident of Jafrabad. He is a scholar of civil engineering at a personal college in Noida. He procured electrical objects, alarm clocks and batteries, and so forth to be utilized in assembling bombs in furtherance of their terror conspiracy.
Weapons and ammunition recovered by NIA throughout the raids. (PTI Photo)
3. Rashid Zafar Raq alias Zafar (23): Also a resident of Jafrabad. He is associated in garments company and was aspect of the group.
4. Saeed alias Sayeed (28): A resident of Saidapur Imma, Amroha, Sayeed runs a welding shop the place some pistols and rocket launcher had been fabricated.
5. Saeed’s brother Raees Ahmad: A resident of Saidapur Imma, Amroha, UP. He owns a welding shop at Islam Nagar, in the vicinity of Idgah, Amroha, Uttar Pradesh. The brothers had allegedly procured 25 kilogram of explosive substance and gun powder for making ready IEDs and pipe bombs and have been instrumental in fabricating a rocket launcher to have out terrorist assaults.
6. Zubair Malik (20): A resident of Jafrabad. He is a third-yr BA student in Delhi.
7. Zubair’s brother Zaid (22): A resident of Jafrabad. Equally the brothers were element of the terror conspiracy and had been instrumental in procuring batteries, connectors, SIM playing cards (135 recovered all through lookups) on fake documents and mobilising funds for purchasing bomb-making content. Equally allegedly stole spouse and children gold to set up the dollars.
8. Saqib Iftekar (26): A resident of Hapur, Uttar Pradesh. He is effective as an Imam in Jama Masjid, Baksar, Uttar Pradesh and assisted Mohammed Suhail in procuring weapons. The agency has recovered 12 pistols, 150 rounds of dwell ammunition, knives and swords throughout queries.
9. Mohammed Irshad (in late 20s): A resident of Mohalla Qazi Zada, Amroha. An auto-rickshaw driver who was assisting Mohammed Suhail in arranging a hideout for keeping the product for making IEDs and bombs. The agency has recovered 25 kg of explosive material, this kind of as potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, sulphur, sugar material paste, 112 alarm clocks, cellular mobile phone circuits, batteries, 51 pipes, remote control toys, wi-fi digital doorbell, steel containers, electric powered wires.
10. Mohammed Azam (35): A resident of Chauhan Bajar, Delhi. He runs a health-related store in Seelampur, Shahdara, Delhi and served Mohammed Suhail set up weapons.